Version Française - English version
Mont securus ", the safe hill, is the highest bastide in the Gironde which was founded in 1265 by Eleanor de Provence.
Stroll through the backstreets and take a walk along the old town walls overlooking the valley of the Dropt river. There is a XVth century tower, and a recently restored 19th century cast iron and glass covered market in the centre square.
Visit the museum in the town hall where some recently discovered remains of a Gallo-Roman villa and a Merovingian necropolis are exhibited.
Halte la plus proche : Fontet (12.9 km)
Les écluses à proximité